14 March, 2007

Wednesday

Unbeknown (is that all one word - it looks odd typed) to me my in box needed restarting - so I got all my emails all at once. It was great- it made me feel v important and popular, as long as I ignored the fact that there were spread over a few days.
I've preordered the new Harry Potter for Angela. A lot of people think that he will be killed off don't they? Children don't usually die in fiction though - not unless their life is horrific (Water Babies) or you are unlucky enough to be Beth March. It was awful when she died. Its like Ring of Bright Water - who saw that coming ? And the end of Watership Down and Fiver. I know they were animals but the books were children's fiction. Perhaps Harry might die after all.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

God, I SOBBED my heart out when Beth died!!! And in Watership Down!

I'm such a girl at times!

Gina said...

Ruthie - you are a girl! All the time!