18 March, 2007

Flying the flag

It may surprise you to learn that Mr Robbo loves the Eurovision song contest. So we watched "Making your mind up last night." I think it used to be called "A song for Europe". This is where the UK choose a song to enter for the Eurovision (a note to my Non European readers.) I was half reading my book and half watching it. I was mildly surprised to see that a French girl had entered. Yes I know Gina G is Australian and Celine Dion represented Switzerland, but still. However Scooch made me put my book down and give it my full attention. I thought their routine was brilliant and I loved the bit where they turn their flight trolleys round to make a Union Jack. I am so glad they won. I got in touch with my inner camp. I also liked the bit where Terry Wogan and Fearne Cotton announced different winners. To me that is the real spirit of Eurovision. Cocking up on live TV.

I was mortified to discover I have been spelling Reiki wrong. Why didn't anyone tell me?

No comments: