31 March, 2007

Little dudes

It is so much easier baby sitting the little dudes now that they are older. As long as you keep throwing food and drink at them they are fine. I played a few hands of Top trumps with Aaron. I'm sorry to say it but I think he is a cheat. We watched The Weakest link , Doctor Who Special. That shows how much I must love Joe and Aaron - its the first time I have watched The Weakest Link - and the last. I drew the line at EastEnders though, they watched that in the other room. When it was bedtime they got changed into pants and dressing gowns as they are too cool to wear pjs. BTW the definition of babysitting is looking after other people's children. It makes me laugh when Dads (and I'm sorry but it is always Dads, but not all Dads) refer to looking after their own kids as babysitting.

A note to some of my readers - vacuuming in the corners is not pouffy. A lot of women find that an attractive quality in a man.

Don't forget Doctor Who starts tonight. Digital Spy will be busy.

No comments: