21 March, 2007

Ladies who lunch

Had another of my birthday treats. I had my facial this morning - if I had the dough I would have that done every week. Then Mum, Angela and I went to lunch. Considering it is a Wednesday it was packed - and there weren't many men there. Not that I was on the pull, but it struck me there are a lot of ladies of leisure that live round here.

Mr Robbo has finally started his blog - www.steve.dj. F1 fans will find it interesting. In fact if you are not a F1 fan you will find it interesting.

Just heard the basic rate of income tax has been cut - stealth taxes will probably go up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the picture in steve's blog.Steve is gorgeous just like you said.
Oh!my goodness! You have two good looking dogs.Can I describe the dog "good looking"??I have two dogs,too.One is twelves years old and the other is two years old.They were homeless dogs.Maybe someday I could have chance to tell you their stories.

Gina said...

What are you dogs called?The black dog is Tommy and he is 6 and Penny is 8. They were homeless as well.

Anonymous said...

One is 小黑(black)another is 豆豆.They are not blooded.豆豆 is black with yellow color spots.Just growing two yellow spots hair upon her eyes and the shaps are like two beans.In chinese 豆 means bean.Sorry I do'nt have any pictures of them.I think that it wouldn't be good if my pets took any pictures. It's not superstition.I believed what I believed unless it will hurt someone.In Taiwan a color dog with white feet will cause unluck.That's a superstition and why 豆豆 was abondoned.I do'nt believed it at all.

Gina said...

Tommy has got white paws - I lkie to think he is walking on clouds ;)
Your dogs sound nice.