24 March, 2007

Things that we have learned

Every one's comments on their life lessons were interesting. I still can't get over someone blitzing their face with hairspray (second lesson - keep your eyes closed.) Hannah's comment about life being too short to do a job you don't like struck a nerve. I'm not that crazy about the job I'm doing now- but the pay and benefits are good. I've always viewed work as something I do to fund my real life. I want to be able to leave the job at work when I go home. Now I am wondering if that is enough. What I would really like to do is to work part time. Perhaps one day...

On a brighter note - Doctor Who starts next week. Hurray! That wil keep me going til Heroes is back on. I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't bear Torchwood.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I've just seen a trailer for Dr Who! Is Zelda from the Terrorhawks making an appearance???