02 March, 2007

In sickness...

I am not a natural nurse. Steve has taken to his bed, gravely ill. he asked me to bring him a drink. I got told off for pouring too much drink in it (wtf...). he has managed to get up now and i 'll change the bed as I don't want to sleep in Stevie sicky sweaty sheets. i do feel sorry for him, he isn't well - is that just that I haven't got any patience. Any way we got married in a registry office and you don't make any promises about sickness and health. Did you know in a registry office you don't actually make any vows, you make statements. We didn't write our own vows - its hard enough writing a blog. Some thing like : I promise to stay with you unless you get on my nerves, someone better comes along or you get ugly - well, its just not romantic is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really not romantic.Actually I prefer to think the marriage is the story of prince and princess should have lived a happy ending life.Maybe I am stupid and naivate.There is no the word "unless" in the holy vow.I know I watched too much TV.