29 March, 2007

My Name is Gina.

I went to Sainsburys before work this morning. I prefer going before work as it is not so busy. I just needed to get some olive oil. I go to Sainsburys quite a lot and there are some cashiers I try to avoid, like Mute Man and Evil Cheese Lady (she laughed when I didn't see the two for one offer on cheese.) However there is a cashier called Gina (according to her name tag) she is always pleasant. For ages I wanted to have the Gina conversation but felt too shy. Anyway we had the Gina conversation today. When 2 Ginas meet we always say:
"My name is Gina too!" -Me
"Is it Gina or Georgina"- other Gina (this is important - Georginas are not real Ginas. And don't get me started on Geena)
"Its Gina"- me
"Me too!" other Gina
"There's not many of us about!" both Ginas chorus.

No comments: