11 March, 2007

I Love my PC




There has been such excitement in Robbo World this morning. Steve has finally worked out how to make Stumble compatible with Internet Explorer. I love Stumble. before we (well Steve )upgraded the computers we could use it through FireFox. Let me tell you about Stumble - you submit a profile of your interests and it will show you pages it thinks you will like. Ruthie, if you thought Heroes was addictive you should try Stumble. I was thrilled to see the recent amendments that they have made - as I haven't been able to use it since December -you can really narrow down the topics you're interested it. I've signed up to a feed reader - so I'll be notified when my fave blogs are updated - so much better than trawling through the blogs. Will I ever get any work done?
You may have noticed that I have updated my photo - I now realise my new haircut looks the same as my old one. Steve took the photo from a slight angle to try and hide my numerous chins.
I had to get up about during the night to let Penny out- the moon was glowing. It was really golden. I have no idea why it was doing that but it looked like the sun in the night sky. I'm sure I didn't dream it.

I was reading the gardening section today and in the the to do list it said plant gladioli bulbs. And I have ! I did it this morning!! That is the first time ever I have actually done something from the to do list. Which makes me wonder why I read it in the first place.


BTW the little critters pictured are Lola and Reggie. They keep Ruthie pretty busy.

6 comments:

Ruthie said...

well we have got about 5 weeks til the next Heroes installment - so got plenty of time to get addicted to something else!!!

Gina said...

What do you mean - about 5 weeks - I bet you know to the hour how long we have to wait for the next episode :@)

Unknown said...

Stumble??

Sounds like the firefox extension StumbleUpon.

I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

What should i say?Be honest you got a right angle of taking that picture. It makes you are prettier and younger. I know you really are.

Paula said...

You're new picture is good & I can tell you've got youre new hair-do...it looks fabulous.
Just wondered if that is The Hoff playing with his organ in the picture behind you???

Gina said...

Aah, Ck thanks for the compliment.

Paula - that photo was taken in the 80s - everyone had hair like that ;0)

Mark - yep it is firefox stumble - but don't look into it if you have better things to do because you won't get them done!