01 April, 2007

Lipstick Hell

For my birthday I got a couple of Max Factor Infinity Lipsticks. These lipsticks stay on all day which is great for me because I don't want to be faffing with my make up during the day. I'm a wash 'n go kind of gal. To my horror this lipstick when applied to my mouth turned deep brown. I looked as if I had been at the chocolate or (gulp) that I'm sexually adventurous. I tried wiping it off- the advertising is true it does stay on all day. I just had to get on with it, and try not to look in the mirror too much.

Watched The Quiet American last night. It is a brilliant film, I do recommend it. Brendan Fraser was really good in it - it such a pleasant surprise when actors can act and are prepared to take unsympathetic roles.

Deeply enjoyed Doctor Who last night. Scary straws!

No comments: