04 April, 2007

Poorly Robbo.

Mr Robbo is ill and has taken to his bed. Penny is sitting at the end of the bed looking at him. I think she is worried about him. It is quite hard to relax when a dog is bogging at you. Penny means well. I'm cooking a chilli stuffed with vegetables. I do hope he will manage a few small mouthfuls. Good job we got those wills sorted out. When we first got married it freaked me out that he could turn off my life support.

Had some interesting comments from why people chose Windows Spaces - mainly their friends had it or it was the first one they tried. I tried MySpace first and couldn't get on with it. After talking to Alice I managed to find my page ...but I still can't get on with it that well. There is too much emphasis on friends for me. (yes I know that's because I haven't got any...)Also one of my pet hates is blogs with adverts. It just seems so rude. I'm not keen on accompanying music either. Apart from that I'm very easy going!

5 comments:

Paula said...

OMG.....Could he really trun off your life support machine because you are married??
Love PaulaBxx

Ruthie said...

Awwww poor Mr Robbo!

He must be ill if he doesn't eat your cooking!!!

Gina said...

ladies, you will be pleased to know mr robbo managed to eat his dinner.

paula - when you get married you are each other's next of kin - so yeah you do have life support switching off rights.

Paula said...

Still stunned by this Gina!....did you make a seperate contract with all sorts of clauses??! Like you, this information, has freaked me out. Really freaked me out!
Lots love PaulaBXX

Gina said...

No we didn't make any separate contracts - if we didn't trust each other we would n't have got married! And don't forget i get to turn his off!