30 April, 2007

Steve

I was reading Hannah's blog and she did a list of all the things she loved about her husband. Here are my thoughts on Steve:

1. He is the only personwho can say to me 'Look you' and I'm still friends with him.
2. When I'm shopping for books on Amazon Steve always puts an order in. the book is always hardback and always expensive. This is the conversation we always have:

Me - I'll get it if you'll read it. I'm fed up of buying books you don't read.
Steve (general performing and huffing)- I will read it, but if you don't want to get it - fine.
Me - Ok I'll get it. Stop going on. You'd better read it though.

So the books are delivered and Steve doesn't read the book. So far he hasn't read the John Peel and Raymond Baxter autobiographies (among others)

3. Steve makes me a cup of tea even though the smell it makes him feel sick.
4. Steve made my desk. He hated doing it but he knew I had no clue.
5. Steve encouraged me to take the OU courses even though the money could been used for other stuff. (like holidays)
6. I never know what he is going to say next.
7. He helped me give up smoking by sheer nagging.
8. When we got married he had tears in his eyes. I like think that they were tears of joy..

No comments: