02 April, 2007

Blogging Exciting.

A funny thing happened today at work. In the ladies loos I bumped into Alice. Alice and I used to work together.
"I saw you " began Alice. Alice lives locally to me and I thought she was going to say "I saw you walking the dogs." BUT what she said was "I saw your MySpace page. I posted you a message but I noticed you haven't logged on since November."
So I explained how I found Blogger beta (ha! ha!) and that I would link this on My Space and I would look her up. When I got home MySpace was down so I'll do it later. But you wouldn't believe the excitement of 2 people who know each other discovering that they are fellow bloggers. Or perhaps you would.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I agree - it is a good way to unwind after work. I love my blog - just sitting tinkering with the lay out is relaxing.

I haven't heard of Xanga before.

Glad you're meeting nice people. I'm shacked up with Mr Robbo - his blog isn't too bad ;0)

Gina said...

I've linked to it on the right - under what Mr Robbo is saying. it is very public - he likes having lots of readers
http://www.steverobbo.blogspot.com/
gina x