22 April, 2007

Stuff that gets on my nerves

People telling me that they are on a diet and they don't feel hungry. If one only ate when one was hungry one wouldn't need to lose weight in the first place.

People that say that they wish they were vegetarian, but its too difficult. That's just silly.

Smokers.

People who say 'That's my personality' Like they have nothing to do with it.

Getting spots. At my age.

Putting on a new pair of tights and manging to ladder them.

When I'm cooking and I open the oven door my glasses steam up and I can't see a thing.

Flies in the house.

Women referring to their partners as their life. As in 'He is my life'

Periods. It's been nearly 30 years now, the novelty has worn off.

Steve's insistence that Hoover is a brand name, and pretends not to know what I'm talking about when I refer to the vacuum cleaner as a Hoover.

A finger nail breaking.

Poking my eye out with the mascara ward.

Loud, blaring music. Unless it is my loud, blaring music.

Famous people wanting you to feel sorry for them. It must be so hard having all that fame and money.

People telling me what I actually meant when I have said something.

The size zero debate - who cares!!!

Rose Tyler.

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Oh and what about this one => "I'm practically a vegetarian, because I only eat chicken"!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've got one: People saying they're broke too or acting like they have a clue what I'm talking about when they make twice as much as I do.

Gina said...

Hey - welcome Mrs Understood - please to have you aboard ;0)