04 May, 2007

Voting

Voted yesterday. I love voting. Walking down to the church hall, saying hello to people - it is all so civilised. I'm with Mr Robbo in that I think councillors should be local. I was tickled to see that I actually knew one of the candidates. However as said candidate always treats me like something they found on their shoe, they didn't get my vote.
We went on the train to Southend this afternoon. The station is by the college - what is this fashion for having your bum bum hanging out of your trousers all about? It must be a tad cold -unless they are wearing pants under their pants, if you see what I mean. And it just looks so stoopid.When I was their age I wore black all the time and had most of my hair shaved off (and the little bit left was dyed black). My parents must have been so proud.

No comments: