21 May, 2007

Store cupboard

Where I had been poordy last week I haven't been shopping. Yesterday I used the last of the washing tablets. This made me feel uneasy- even though I don't intend to be washing in the next few days. I bought some more after work. This got me thinking of things that I make sure are always plentiful in Robbo World:
tins of tomatoes
pasta
kitchen roll
(spare*) loo rolls
(spare ) washing up liquid
washing powder
conditioner
(spare) soaps
tomato sauce
mayonnaise
tea bags
kitchen foil
milk

*spare denotes where I wouldn't feel comfortable just having one of these items. These items are so fundamental to Robbo World - there must be an emergency back up at all times.

5 comments:

Ruthie said...

I'm with you on the kitchen/ loo rolls/ washing powder/ conditioner/ soaps/ kitchen foil/ t-bags (weird ones)/ soya milk

Also add:
"womens things"
shampoo/ conditioner
summer fruit squash
oj
those supadupa costco household wipey things too!

Gina said...

How could i have forgotten about thos eCostco wipey things? I love them!

Ruthie said...

Well, ignore me, I've just gone to my cupboards and found I've run out of tin foil AND soya milk!

am embarrassed now :o(

Gina said...

Embarrassed and ashamed.

Ruthie said...

Alright, alright... !