06 May, 2007

Grumpy Gina

I'm in a grumpy mood this morning. I'm I the only one that gets it? Take that stupid 'I'm not a plastic bag' Anya Hindmarch thing. Ooooh it by Anya Hindmarch. ooooh she is a designer. Oooh a designer bag for a fiver. Ooooh I'll buy loads and sell in on E Bay. Didn't Sainsburys see that coming? Of course they did but it is a good way to get free advertising isn't it? I'm not a plastic bag my arse. If you're that bothered buy a bag for life and re use that. Yes, just like I do.
I was reading Telegraph money the other day. To be honest I only read the article where someone famous talks about what they do with their money. This woman said she had bought a pedigree dog for £600, when she got have got a second hand dog from Battersea for about £70. A SECOND HAND DOG WTF?!!!! Dogs aren't hand bags or shoes they are living things. I bet she has got 'I'm not a plastic bag' bag.

Ah! Strange feeling of calmness descends after rant.

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Oh Gina, Gina, Gina - you're usually so hot on the sleb world!!! Have you forgotten that famous people see dogs as an "accessory"?

I remember watching some programme where Ginger Spice went to Battersea Dogs Home, as she wanted to get herself a dog, and couldn't possibly get one from a breeder, when there were so many "unwanted" ones, dah-ling! An adult dog really "took" to Geri, and was begging for her love and affection - the poor mite had ended up there because his elderly owner had died, and there was no-one else to look after him -poor Geri was in tears at his sad story, and oh how the camera lingered on her pain and suffering! She did what only a famous person with a lot of money could do.... left him there, to end his days alone!

As for the "I'm a plastic bag" - who gives a...? I'm perfectly happy with my Asda Tickled Pink "bag for life" bags - and they only cost 70p!!!

Gina said...

i never liked that geri woman!

Anonymous said...

I hve seen the bag from watching TV news.It seems has a lot of questions about its materials processing.
So I have no commends.