31 May, 2007

Veggie Dog

I'm getting a new mobile phone and it is the exactly the same as Steve's! I get 500 minutes for 15 quid a month. It should be delivered tomorrow. I'm excited. One of the many things that is great about Steve is that he will set all up for me, he enjoys stuff like that.
I hear that some people think I am being unfair or even cruel to Tommy giving him vegetarian dog food. Please bear in mind the standard of meat found in dog food. I'm not depriving him of the finest meat. It is nasty, cheap cuts of 'meat' that isn't used for human consumption. Happidog is a vegetarian dog mixer food. But Tommy isn't living a complete veggie life style - he has pig ears and sardines. He is very partial to quorn mince. He eats our leftovers. Steve's parents always bring cooked bits of chicken when they come over. He has a varied diet.

No comments: