09 May, 2007

Tommy

I have got a very sadly dog resting at my feet. Steve and I normally come in from work together. However tonight Steve is at hospital radio and I came in by myself. It must be the first time we have done that since penny died because Tommy is freaked out. Readers I am sure you are aware that when you get in from work you have things to do: empty the washing,put the washing away, put the kettle on, do the dog's dinner. All the time I was doing this Tom was crying and barking.(Making it very hard to concentrate on my chores) When I sat down he laid his head across my feet - he never does that. (As you know dogs have a keen sense of smell and my feet whiff at the best of times.) I think Tom thinks Steve is dead. Funnily enough Steve has just rang.
Steve: How are you?
Gina: I'm ok, Tom thinks you're dead though.
Steve: Oh!

Imagine how pleased Tommy will be when Steve does come home.

No comments: