21 February, 2007

Writing

I went to WH Smiths today and bought a writing pad and a pen refill. There are too many distractions for my writing when I turn on the PC. First of all I have to check my celebrity gossip and other people's blogs. Then I write my blog. Then I look things up on Wikipedia. this is not good. Ashley warned me about people who don't keep up with their writing when they have finished their course. I'm not going to be like that - but I can't kid myself that writing this is as good as writing my stories. poor Sylvie Pickles isn't getting the attention she deserves! I don't want to end up like the Dark Half.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On reading your blog today I said out loud "oh my god!"

I am struggling with writing up my PhD and when I go on the computer I check the usual blogs, then the celeb websites, then wikipedia! This has been made worse by having broadband as I just quickly open up internet explorer and waste oodles of time.
There must be something in this!

Hannah x

Unknown said...

Wow a Stephen King reference, cool.

"The crows are flying"