04 February, 2007

Ouch!!!

Car door slammed on my little finger. Thought I was going to throw up with the pain of it. When I was younger I thought I had a high pain threshold, I realise now it was just that I have never really experienced pain.

I have been thinking about my cozy story on and off for the past few days and written a few character sketches. I've got the heroine, the sidekick and the victim. I need the murderer now, although I think I'll start writing and see what happens. I found out writing the Doctor Who stories that it is best just to get on with it. There is always a danger that if you over think it , you end up not writing anything. on that note, I'm off!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will never know your pain threshold unless you just have got a pain.Two years ago I kicked a ironwork by accident and went to see a doctor after one week.The doctor told me one of my toe was broken.It was unbelievable I could bear that pain for one week.
There is a phrase in my country says ten thousand things are difficult to start.(萬事起頭難)Wish you have a good start.
By the way my English is poor.I hope you can understand what I say.

Gina said...

Hello CK

thanks for your encouraging words. Your English is very good. Where are you from?

Anonymous said...

I am from Taiwan.There is a holiday (Chinese new year) on Feb.Sorry for it takes long time to reply your question.

Gina said...

I hope you had a good holiday.

I have never visited Taiwan, although I have been to Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia (many years ago.)

Do you have a blog I could read?

Anonymous said...

Hey,you are realy nosy.(nosy:means you like to ask questions)(am I right?)You seems have a lot of questions about me.I know it's unfair.At least I can read your blog and see your pictures.I must admit that I can't understand all of your articles even I know the word.
I do'nt have my own blog. I had ever tried to have one.But it was failed. I do'nt like to talk about myself on public.Mybe next time I will try again.Can you read Chinese?Ha! My question one!

Gina said...

CK - you are right I am nosey! And I'm sorry to say I don't speak Chinese. I love receiving your comments, you're English is excellent.