26 February, 2007

Panda

Couldn't get to sleep last night. Went to bed at about 11, read for a bit and snuggled down at about half past. At 12 I was still awake , this is very unusual for me. At 1 I was still awake. Half one, quarter to two...I'm trying not to panic. i was reaching that stage when I thought I'm never going to fall asleep. I started to think about Insomnia by Stephen King. So I reached and got panda. Panda is not a lady thing, it is Steve' s old teddy bear. feeling foolish but desperate I snuggled up to Panda and fell asleep.
And when I told this to my colleagues they all laughed at me. I thought Helen was going to wet herself. They're just jealous that they haven't got Panda. I haven't got any of my childhood toys - they're lost in the mists of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE to sleep with a cuddly toy every night and if I go and stay anywhere, Winnie must come too with his little head sticking out of the bag so he can breathe. Nowt weird about it! Love & pies, Mrs Miggins XX