16 February, 2007

Angela

Hey, hey my sister's back! Angela, Dave and the boys have just come back from a week at Center Parcs. You can't really get a signal there so we haven't talked for a whole FIVE days. Angela just gave me a quick ring to say that they're back safe and sound, she is exhausted but has had a fantastic time. its odd when we were kids we couldn't stand each other. i used to ask Mum why she had to have another baby. As we got older Angela annoyed me and I embarrassed her by being such a geek. She said I had Dougal hair!(Dougal - magic Roundabout) -she was right I did! We were teenagers in the 80s and Angela used a can of hairspray making sure she had the big hair. Angela had mammoth hair. i was more of a Smiths fan and hardly had any hair it was cut so short. We both were fans of black eyeliner and red lipstick. gradually we became friends, it only took about 20 years. She is the only person I would wear a red satin be-bowed dress for (yup that was the bridesmaid dress she stuck me in.) She sang Mrs Robinson under her breath when I introduced her to Steve - and said to him "You don't look 6 foot 3."
Angela makes me laugh and occasionally she even says things that make sense. I'm glad Mum and Dad had another baby.

No comments: