06 February, 2007

8 Years

We got some nice Anniversary cards today. Angela gave us a Green and Black chocolate fondue. Green and Black is serious chocolate love- I could smell the stuff through the wrapping. Steve is the real chocoholic in the house, I prefer savouries. I'll go to Sainsburys tomorrow to buy some out of season fruit for dipping. Steve would rather use biscuits- that's not very sophisticated it it?
We went to see Pan's Labyrinth this afternoon. I love going to the pictures in the afternoon, it feels so decadent. The film wasn't a horror film, although parts of it were horrific. I feel the film is really about a child driven mad by grief. I'm glad I saw it because it was an original film and it does stay with you afterwards. Although watching the Captain shoot at stuff all the time reminded me of The Simpsons Cartridge Family episode.

No comments: