11 February, 2007

Lists

Things I like about Essex:

Being by the sea.
It is urban enough so you get takeaways delivered, but there is rural bliss a short drive away.
There are lots of parks.
London is on the doorstep, but we are far enough away for the town to have its own identity.
When I walk down the High Street I always see some one I know. We give each other a little wave and "All right?"
There are some lovely country walks that are hidden away. You feel that you are in the middle of nowhere.
The town has theatres, a cinema and good restaurants.

Things I like about Steve:

he is tall
he makes me laugh
he puts me first
he is clever
he is full of surprises

What I hate about Steve:

Instead of emptying the bin bag he balances rubbish on top of the rubbish. When he does this, it makes me so mad I could do time for it.

No comments: