17 June, 2007

What the..

Against my better judgement I read an Amy Winehouse interview. The interviewer was making a big deal about how Amy is actually a very devoted wife. To illustrate this, we're told how Amy, in a restaurant, divided her meal in 2 and gave the other half on plate to her husband. He didn't even have to ask.
WTF?! That's an example of freaky control eating. If husband wanted something to eat he would have ordered something. Ooh it feels better to write that down, I've been stewing on that all day.

It seems I got very smashed last night. Steve told me he has sorted out Esther's email address.
Me: Oh does Esther need new email?
Steve stares at me: So you don't remember the conversation then?
Me: Blimey I was pissed wasn't I?
Steve: yes you were.

Still at least when I get out of it these days the worst things that happen are I forget a conversation about e mails, seriously consider (but decide against) not bothering to take my make up off before going to bed and am sound asleep by 11.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Gina, sory i dont have your email address. have you managed to get your Nokia E61 to sync with Vista??
PaulaBxxx

Gina said...

nope

Ruthie said...

divided her meal in 2????

Jeez, I get annoyed if anyone tries to take chips off my plate!