02 June, 2007

The Grudge

Ruthie came over last night and we got to talking about scary films. I think the scariest film I've ever see is The Grudge. I won't say what happens in case you haven't seen it - and it is well worth seeing. Apart from the first five minutes I watched the film from behind a cushion. There is no let up - there aren't any 'you can relax now it won't be scary in this bit' bits. At one point I foolishly let my guard (and cushion) down and SCREAMED. I made Steve and the dogs jump.
I'm still a bit scared of stairs. I'm glad my house hasn't got stairs in the living room. Stairs that are situated behind my settee. Where I would be innocently sitting watching telly or reading or knitting. Unaware of anything coming down the stairs. Yes, Ruthie, I am very glad indeed...

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Great!!!! Why don't I just board myself up in my bedroom, eh?

Darn, can't do that after the Stalker Cat in the wardrobe incident!

Anyone want to buy my house??

Gina said...

Just rearrange your living room so you can see the stairs at all times...do you think Stalker cat may be trying to tell you something?
Sorry I know I'm being horrible I just can't help myself ;0)