17 June, 2007

I, Geek.

I am getting fed up with watching 'to be continued ' on Doctor Who. Really enjoyed the episode- what a twist! I'm going to check if they are any watch fobs that I haven't noticed before lying about the place.

We* were talking about the Paul McGann Doctor Who film. I always thought I watched it with Steve. I secretly think that Steve is the geeky one and I'm the cool one. But the film was made before I knew him. So I must have watched in all on my own. I think I must have watched it by myself because the little dudes hadn't been born.** I now realise that I've always been a geek! Especially as I was about 27 at the time, living at home with my parents and watching it in my bedroom. And it was probably shown on a Saturday night.

* Unless otherwise stated 'we' refers to Steve and I. I get fed up of writing Steve and I or Steve and me.
** Angela, Mum and Dad aren't that bothered about Doctor Who. Yes I don't understand it either.

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Oh and wasn't it great to see Captain Jack back!

I love him. I've missed him. And he's tons more cheeky when the Dr's around, rather than when he's working at Torchwood!

p.s. how does Martha know that voice? I missed a couple of episodes!

Gina said...

because the Master is Mr Saxon, a politician in martha's time.
He has been sitting evilly in the background.

Ruthie said...

You really are a, er, a, erm... what's the equivalent of a Trekkie? A Who-ie or a Dockie? Well, one of them anyway! I've really not been keeping up with this series! Shame on me

Gina said...

I believe the term you are looking for is sad geek.