10 June, 2007

Robbo rule 1.

I really enjoyed Doctor Who this week. In fact I'd say it is my favourite, it certainly made me jump. I'm keeping a close eye on my Nao figurines.The story was so good I didn't notice that the Doctor wasn't in it much.
Stayed up very late (for me) last night. Just wasn't tired. Steve went to bed about eleven and I watched X files on ITV4. I used to love the X files. I remember when the film came out we had booked tickets to see it with some friends. We had just started to live together. On the night I felt rough so Steve went out and I went to bed. As I said this was early days in our relationship and we were still at the love struck stage. I was sound asleep and something made me wake up. The flat was in darkness and I could make out a shape in the bedroom doorway looking in at me. Reader, I nearly had a heart attack, I thought that a nutter had managed to break in to the place. The silly sod (that's Steve by the way) hadn't wanted to wake me up and was looking at me with eyes of love.
That's how Rule number one was made. When you come in always shout 'hello'. Even if it means waking the other person up.

No comments: