30 June, 2007

Rain

My dad says that if you live in England you can't take any notice of the weather. I've agreed with that - I quite cheerfully do the gardening, walk the dog in most types of weather, but the past few days have been ridiculous. I took Tom for a walk in a mild drizzle and came home soaked. The heavens opened just as I got to the point of no return. I know that we're lucky that we haven't been flooded (I heard a funny but horrible joke about at least all the Bull Eye winners have got somewhere to cruise in their speedboats now)but I'm fed up being soggy.
I watched the Doctor Who cartoon this morning. It was really good and was voiced by the proper actors. I was a bit worried it was going to be voiced by sound a likies. I don't know if it was a one off or a series. Its been years since I've watched telly on a Saturday morning. I suppose that is because I'm a grown up. Allegedly.
The cartoon was about finding a ship that showed you your heart's desire. Martha's was the Doctor (big surprise) you never found out about the Doctor's (he is so mysterious!). It made me think about my heart's desire. It would go like this:
Steve: Where am I? Where are my clothes? You know what? Grand Prix is noisy and boring. I don't think I'll bother watching it any more.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I got soaked 5 different times in one day this week! I wasn't impressed!

But hey, this cartoon sounds good... I may have to check it out!

Eeeeek, am getting nervous now.... which ending is it going to be????