12 June, 2007

Tuesday

I found a dog this morning. She was a English Bull Terrier puppy and she was running in the road. After a couple of false starts I managed to catch her.(Tip - you catch a dog by pretending you're not bothered - then they walk up to you and while they are having a sniff you can grab their collar.) By this time Steve had come back from getting diesel and was surprised to see me clutching a wriggling puppy and trying to dial the number on her collar. Steve rang for me - it was a More than number- they contact the owners. Five minutes later the owner rang, luckily they lived quite near. They were very grateful and we managed to get to work on time. It made a change to the start of the day.
Watched 'the season finale' of The Tudors and was astonished to learn that Wolsey killed himself. That aside I really enjoyed the Tudors, apart from all the sex scenes. Am I the only one that find sex scenes - well just a tad boring?

No comments: