24 January, 2007

Worry

here is a list of things that I worry about:

Steve leaving me
Steve dying
My family dying
Mum going blind
Getting cancer
Losing my job
the dogs dying
Joe's nut allergy
Not writing enough
That a horrible family will move to our road and make our lives miserable
That aforesaid horrible family will play booming music all night
that some one will park in front of our garage, blocking it.
that I haven't got any friends
Mutant dogs attacking our dogs. some one stealing the dogs.
I sit on a chair and it will break through my sheer bulk
I'll lose my hair
I'll wet myself on a long car journey/work meeting
The water won't be hot enough for my bath
the house isn't clean enough
I don't walk the dogs enough
I'm not good enough
I'll get diabetes
Some one will grafitti the side of the house.
No one will attend my funeral

Actually it is nice writing them all done. its liberating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better I hope Lucy doesn't have any wake for me, just a funeral mass. I look at it this way, if you couldn't find the time to stay in contact (especially in the age we live in with all things data) with me while I was alive, please don't bother to show up when I'm dead. ;-)

Mark

Gina said...

A lot of my worries are irrational. I think it is more to do with all my loved ones dying before me and there will be no one left. However Angela says she will make sure Joe and Aaron (my nephews) will attend ;0)