23 January, 2007

Food again

Listened to Paul mcKenna last night. fidgeted a bit but stuck with it. I think I made a mistake in leaving the light on, made it harder to relax. Walked around today imagining I was slim. just listened the CD tonight, with the light off and nearly fell asleep. That's more like it. thought about what I want. i want to have control over food. most of the time I have - but when i haven't - well its not pretty. That's why I'm so anti diets, because you're handing your control over to someone else.

Changing the subject a friend said that Steve and I were soul mates. i wish she had been here when Steve pointed out that although I might be sitting next to him, it didn't mean I could talk to him. the thing was I got what he meant. i hate it when I'm trying to read/watch telly / think and he is telling me about something Steve Allen said on the radio. Sometimes I think we like each other more when we're not actually together. I think it is like that for most couples. I hope!

No comments: