15 January, 2007

New Blog

My good friend Ruthie has started her own blog. She wants to get the hang of it as first so I'm not allowed to link to her at the moment. In fact when I asked her what her blog was called she refused to tell me. i had to use the old Gina charm. (tell me tell me tell me.)

I can' t remember if I mentioned it but I submitted 2 stories to a E magazine on Saturday. I got a reply today and nearly wet myself - but it was only to say that they had received it and would get back to me. The editor said he had 300 essays to mark (classes are getting bigger.) So fingers and toes crossed.

BTW Steve has just read this and he said 'Ruth said you can't link to her!' I know!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

GGGGGGOD! Is nothing sacred in this world anymore???? Can't a woman retain an air of mystery??

I've changed my mind, Darts and Snooker IS a sport!

Ruthie said...

And I think you should explain the "Gina charm" involved getting me in a headlock and threatening me with a few right uppercuts!