20 January, 2007

Plan B

We were supposed to meet Sharon and Tim for a night out at Christmas, but Steve and I were poordy so we cancelled. We rescheduled for the weekend. Tim and Steve has know each other for years ( i think it is about 20?) and luckily Sharon and I really hit it of when we first met. I don't really believe in the concept of best friends but I would say Sharon was my best bud. Any hoo it is Joe and Aaron's birthdays Monday and Wednesday. Angela said that she was planning a family buffet and I said we couldn't go as we already made plans.
Angela : Perhaps you'll end up with plan B.
me:No - this is plan B.
Sharon rang up this morning - Tim is v poordy. We have rescheduled for February. We are now on plan C. Still at least we can go to the birthday buffet. When I told Angela she said that she knew we would end up going. Angela thinks she has got a touch of the Mystic Megs.

I told most people I know about my story getting published. I have divided people into those that ask for the web address and those that don't. I don't like those that don't so much now.

I was talking to Joe the other day and he reckons his Mum(Angela) is harsh. I joked that if he wanted harsh he should have nanny for a Mum. For example I was talking to Mum about how I would look at the window waiting for her to get home from work. Before I started school Mum had an evening cleaning job. Mum frowned and said she thought I was quite old to be doing that. Reader, I was four years old. My Mum is harsh. I think it is because she was born just after the war and remembers rationing. As for my Dad - he is so hard he has only recently starting washing in hot water.

No comments: