25 January, 2007

Glad to be alive

Oops I forgot to mention that I worry about my pension. I worry about that a lot.

On a lighter note - the yin and yang - here are things that make me glad to be alive:

Steve, Mum, Dad , Angela , Dave , Joe and Aaron - just knowing those people are there.
Walking the dogs on an empty beach.
The dogs
getting stuck into a really good book.
Girly nights out
Stevie nights out
Good hair days
My computer desk
Writing - when it is going well!
Waking up on a Saturday morning knowing I don't have to get up.
My garden
Coming home from work.
Laughing
Singing
Sitting on the settee having a cup of tea when we've just finished cleaning the house
Going to concerts
a glass of red wine, a bowl of crisps and a good film.
Hearing the thud of the paper when it is delivered - I promised myself that when we got our own front door we would get the papers delivered at the weekend.

Its harder to think of happy things, but much nicer.

No comments: