13 January, 2007

Questionnaires

Mark does some really cool questionnaires on his bog. (see my link for Falcon Portal.) i have no idea where he gets them from or if he just makes them up. Well here is my quiz. i've made it up all on mine own and it is my first attempt, so be kind.

Diana - tragic accident or murder?
Man on the moon - or just some film set in Texas?
Freerange or factory farmed?
Glasses or contact lenses?


Thats all I could think of.

BTW - totally amazed at the comments on my blog about Darts. Pleased to see most people agree with me Alan and Steve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, I can't believe you've brought up the Diana conspiracy theory after Steve scared us that time!!!!

Are you trying to give me nightmares?????

Anonymous said...

p.s. I can think of better places to do questionnaires

Anonymous said...

I answered all your questions in today's blog entry. Now for your questions.

1. Depends on your definition of murder. I don't believe in the whole Charles and family plot but I do think some reckless behavior killed her. In the states I think it's called Manslaughter or Murder in the 3rd degree. So I guess my answer is both.

2. With all the problems that occurred I doubt it. I also find it hard to believe the "film makers" haven't been found out. If it was a fake it would have been found out by now.

3.Freerange.

4. Wife uses contacts mostly but uses the glasses at night and during down time while relaxing. I don't wear or need glasses.