03 October, 2006

The Shame

Getting very near the OU deadline and am getting writer's remorse. Writer's remorse is when you realise what you have written is rubbish and you shouldn't be on the course anyway. posted a word count query to the conference - it didn't seem to work - so rather than be patient -(because I need to know the answer NOW) i posted it again. then I got post remorse and tried to delete one of the posts( and thought I had) - only to find both posts have been printed AND THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. What a dum dum I am.

I bought some potatoes last week and instead of putting them in the fridge put them in a cupboard. I read somewhere it is better to do that. Took them out today and they are sprouting - i have vague idea that sprouting potatoes are not good for you, so threw them out. Steve wanted to cook them anyway, but told him that life is too short to eat something and then waiting to see if if it gives you a tummy ache. So we're having spag bol instead.

No comments: