04 October, 2006

End Of Course

I have posted my final assignment today. That's it, I 've finished all my course work for A215 Creative Writing. Feel a bit flat now - although it will be nice to be able to write just what Iwant. The course started in February and it has dominated my free time. Just have to wait for my mark now. Although as I'm not doing it as part of a degree (that's right I'm doing it for fun) I shouldn't worry too much.
Went to the supermarket after work to get some bits and pieces. It was full of nutters having arguements on their mobile phones. I had wanted to get some aubergines but they had sold out. Grrr. I had a silent cashier-he didn't tell me how much my bill was, that I could enter my pin now or ask me if I wanted to use my nectar card. I quite liked the silent cashier, but I have a feeling he won't be staying in the job for long.

No comments: