10 October, 2006

Penny

Reread my blog entry for 'a night out'- when I was writing that I was seething. I know it sounds terrible but I could have quite happily have taken penny back to the dog refuge. ok i know I've got 2 dogs and had did I know it was penny...well Penny is the only one who jumps up at the door and she is the highly strung one. To be blunt if there is havoc it is caused by Pen. She is also the most loving, gentle dog and is very easy to walk on the lead. penny is only a problem when she panics - then she can be a very destructive dog. last firework season she manged to chew of part of the hall wall off - there was plaster and blood all over the place. We've ended up muzzling her for her own protection when we go out. i think muzzling is something the owner minds more than the dog. But what can you do? A dog is for life and all that.
Another i noticed when the police came round- that it is true they are getting younger- and there is something about a man in uniform. perhaps I should get Steve down the fancy dress shop!
Steve was doing a pod cast with his American friend Mark tonight. They talk about the Grand Prix. I could hear them both laughing ( steve was upstairs, I was downstairs) i never realised motor racing could be so humourous.

No comments: