02 October, 2006

Back at Work

I was right. Work were pleased to see me, busy, busy , busy. At least the day goes nice and quick- if anything too quickly. When I got home I tinkered with my OU assignment. It is the last one of the course and has to be in by Friday noon. It will be odd when the course finishes, i'm beginning to suspect OU can be addictive.

Meeting my friend Claire for lunch tomorrow. Claire is a Reikei master. Reikei is one of those things that shouldn't work but it does. When Claire was training she asked me if I would be her Guinea Pig. I didn't give her any special instructions because: a. i didn't want to pressure her and b. I wasn't sure if I believed in it. Imagine my amazement, what I think of as my clicky shoulder-didn't click any more. ( when I move my arms windmill fashion my right shoulder clicks). My body always feels relaxed and more in balance after one of Claire's sessions. Claire is also an authority on Buffy and Angel so it is nice to geek out over lunch.

Cooked chilli tonight. Stupidly touched my nose after cutting the chillis and my left nostril has tingled ever since.

No comments: