16 October, 2006

beauty

Steve reckons love is thinking about that person all the time. I don't know- seems a bit stalkerish to me.
had a lovely weekend. Dad and I babysat the boys. Mum was out at a bowls do, Angela and dave were at a birthday party. We watched "walking with dinosaurs" with Aaron matching the dinosurs in his dinosaurs book. when i put the boys to bed they wanted Babar the Elephant. What a load of old cobblers that story was!Then Dad and I watched the boxing -what a fight that was.

When I arrived at Angela's for my babysitting duties, she was moaning about how fat/awfull she looked. There is something very irritating about a good looking woman moaning about her appearance like that. Then Julie (really nice girl) came in and she started going on about how awfull she looked. Stressful start to the evening, really. made mental note never to go about my appearence like that as I now realise how irritating it is. At one point Joe shouted:you both look beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, and as a member of the all Male club (;-)) it's about being complete content. Meaning not having to worry.

Mark

Gina said...

My first comment- cheers mark!