08 March, 2009

Dilemma Resolved

Well after much humming and hahing we have gone with the dining chairs rather than table and chairs. Here they are . I think that they will go very well with the table and won't over power the room. Who knows once we get these babies delivered I might be able to tempt Mr Robbo to sit at the table and we can share romantic candle lit dinners for 2...
STOP PRESS: We are finally going to decorate the bedroom . Yaay! I'm opting for a warm light raspberry type to make the room lully and cozy. I mean a tone of pink, but if I say pink I don't think Mr Robbo will go for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you say Pink!?! Ewwwwww.

Thank God mine is brown.

I feel soooooo sorry for STeve now. ;-)

Gina said...

But I'm telling him it is light raspberry sorbet ;0)