16 March, 2009

Birthday Week

This is my birthday week. I am please to say that there will be various treats.
I'm working till Wednesday. That evening I'm going to my Mum's and we will be having a girly night and watch Mama Mia. Angela, Jean and Sally should be there too and Dad will be out of the way watching telly in the garden room. Thursday Steve and I will go out for dinner. There is a particular restaurant that I want to go to, but I don't think he has book it yet. Friday we will be choosing paint for the bedroom, which Steve will decorate on Saturday. And on Saturday the chairs are being delivered!!!I'm a bit nervous about that, in case I get Buyer's Remorse. That evening We are going out for dinner with the Murphys. Sunday is Mother's Day , my parents are coming over for dinner. And they will get to sit in the new chairs!!! Monday we will be going to Cromer to see Dave. Tuesday we off to The Chinnerys to watch Boxer Rebellion. NOTHING is planned for Wednesday and Thursday it is back to work.
Of course this is all Plan A and subject to change at any time. Except the chairs bit.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hello,
I just found your blog, I hope you don't mind if I follow along.
I have a retired greyhound,
I decorate according to Feng Shui
and my birthday is this week too..
weird, huh?? (yes, I guess I am that too :-)
Anyway Happy Birthday to you!

Gina said...

Mind? I'm thrilled to get a new reader. Now excuse me whilst I pop over to your blog!

Chicken Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your week off work..