02 July, 2007

Young Gina

Hurray! mrs M has updated her blog! its about how different the 39 and a bit Mrs M is from the 19 and a bit Mrs M. So mrs M - I ripping off your blog.
When I was 19 I didn't know Steve Robbo, so my name wasn't Gina Robbo.
I had a steady boyfriend who was a complete f!ckw!t. Readers, he was so up his own arse he used to explain MY jokes back to ME. Readers I'm sorry to say I thought he was terrific. Sadly Young Gina had to kiss a few frogs before she met her prince.
I started going to pubs. My tipple then was vodka and tonic. Stupid young Gina started to smoke "socially".
For some reason Young Gina used to carry a brolly with her every where (I think I had a horror of getting my hair wet)but hated using a handbag.
Young Gina would snigger behind Now Gina's back, as Now Gina has her own special glass and coffee cup at work, as well as photos on her desk. Young Gina used to think people like that were really sad.
I don't think YG knew what the Internet was, YG never thought she would own a mobile phone. YG had a choice of 4 TV channels to watch.
Young Gina was all right but she was very naive and tended to believe what she was told. She was also a bit of a clothes snob- like she would only wear 501s. Young Gina would be mortified at Now Gina rummaging through George and Peacocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pic - and great blog! I flet like I was slightly ripping off your Things I've learned blog from a while back so I feel better now :D I have to get to bed, back tomorrow ~ X ~

Love, Mrs M :)

ocean said...

In Chinese we will say this idiom
人不輕狂枉少年 Approximately means that you should be proud and frivolous otherwise your youth were in vain.