26 July, 2007

Black eye

Steve is sporting a black eye. No, I didn't give it to him -he has had a minor operation on it Tuesday. He has been in a fair bit of pain. Which is why I have forgiven this:

Gina is blabbing on about how things normally turn out on the best.
Steve: yeah and you thought you'd get pregnant.*
Gina: Blimey Steve , break to me gently!

Gina then gives Steve the evils as Steve tries to back out of it. Actually I thought it was pretty funny - but I had to make him squirm a bit first.

* I had fertility treatment a few years ago. I was very optimistic it would work. I'm a twit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that. Bless ya... and you'd be such a great Mum too. That was a bit of a below-the-belt comment from The Robbo... shame on him! xXx

Gina said...

Thanks for that Mae. I think Steve would have been a fantastic Dad.