29 July, 2007

What's in a name?

As part of lazy Sunday I was reading some of the blogs on Dashboard and one writer was talking about the importance of the blog name. I think I was pretty unimaginative when it came to my blog title. I felt pretty shy about doing a blog in the first place and I didn't really know what I'd be writing. I chose Gina Robbo because Steve's nickname is Steve Robbo so I sort of kept the family connection. When I say family, please do not be alarmed, we're strictly related through marriage. I didn't want anything too cheesy like Frustrated Writer or I'm a office worker get me out of here. Now I regard GinaRobbo as my trade mark and I'd be strangely annoyed if there is another Gina Robbo out there. Its like Clark Kent and Superman. By day I'm Gina Robertson but by night I'm Gina Robbo!!!! Only I can't fly and don't have a cape.
Do you think I should get out more?

No comments: