04 July, 2007

Games

Steve downloaded a game on my phone. I call it Bubble Pop, but that's not its real name (puzzle bubble or something.)I don't normally like games but this is very addictive. Steve had to explain to me how to play it, step by step. I saw Joe yesterday, he is off school with a tummy bug. To cheer him up I let him play Bubble Pop. As I was explaining to him how to play it, he was already playing it. Is that the difference between a 20th Century and 21st century person? Or is it just me?

I was just randomly looking at blogs and came across a blog where someone really opens their heart. But there is a spelling mistake in the title of the blog. And I got all snobby about it. I am a terrible, shallow person. (I even got the dictionary to check- how mean is that -if she wasn't so depressed I'd let her know.)

No comments: