19 July, 2007

Thursday.

I've got my leaving date from work - 10th August. It will be an end of an era! I've worked in the building for 14 years so it will feel funny leaving. I'm inviting people for drinks from work and dinner, Mae if you are reading this considered yourself invited! I'm looking forward to it, its been ages since I've been out with a group of people. But then I am an unpopular member of staff so perhaps there won't be that many of us there..
On an annoying note - I lost my little finger ring. I'm pretty sure that I lost it at work - but I couldn't find it anywhere. I hope my good karma comes into play because I ALWAYS hand in stuff I find.
I'm reading Imperfectly natural Woman by Janey Lee Grace. Isn't it odd that many people who are in to alternative stuff (eg won't take anti biotics because they are bad for you, think sun screen give you cancer)smoke?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you find your ring and have good karma, please come round to mine and find my wedding ring! It's been nearly 2 weeks and still no sign...

Ruthie said...

Oh pur-lease - witty Mrs Robbo's leaving drinks?? They'll be a ton of people there!!!!

And we'll have to sort out some welcoming committee up in the big smoke for the 13th too

;o)