15 July, 2007

Pizza (or how kids tell lies)

Just to expand on the post below:
We're at Pizza Hut with the boys. One of the reasons we are there is that Joe has a nut allergy and the Meat Feast is nut free. (although saying nut allergy is a bit like saying diabetes is a sugar allergy.) The boys want large, thick crust. I query that that this might be a bit too much for them but they are quick to reassure me that they always have this. So I order it for them. And they eat it all.
"That's the biggest pizza I've ever eaten." Aaron tells me as he pushes his empty plate away.
They played Gina for a sucker.

The next morning I'm cooking breakfast for them. I'm reading the back of the honey pot for ingredients. I'm pretty sure it won't contain nuts but you have to check. There are no nuts but there is a disclaimer. It is quite long winded but the gist of it is 'It shouldn't have nuts in it. But it might. We can't be bothered to check. Its up to you if you eat it or not" Shame on you Tesco.
BTW I didn't give Joe the honey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! YOu crack me up - I just love the way you write. You're hilarious:-) xXx

Gina said...

Aw shucks thanks MaeDaisy x

Anonymous said...

And thanks for a well needed chuckle from me too :D

Love Mrs M ~ X ~