10 July, 2007

Cool Girl.

I've been reading blogs like Company bitch where the blogger uses cool pseudonyms, slags people off, discusses their sex life and has a way cool 'list of characters' on their side bar.
I don't slag off people(who I know )in this blog, in case they read it, or someone reads it and tells them and they beat me up. Reading my blog you could be forgiven for thinking I've never had sex (the whole Doctor Who geekiness, the way I got confused between real life and Heroes). Then I found out Steve's Auntie Carole reads this blog and tells his Mum about it- so I'm keeping well clear of the sex thing. Also Steve's mates read this and I wouldn't want them to feel inferior..
Perhaps I should start another blog - but make it anonymous and not tell anyone it is me. I could slag people off, give them mean nicknames. I could call it Honks of Filth (I watched How Clean is your House and Kim said "This honks of filth " and it struck me as a good name for a blog)...oh dear I've just blown it haven't I?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gina I just love your blog! You are such a good writer and soooo funny too! Here's the thing, you could always have a blog like mine where you only allow certain people to read it. That way you can bitch about whoever you want if they're not on your access list... do it. It'll make you feel sooooooooo much better :-) xXx

Ruthie said...

Hang on, are you trying to imply Heroes isn't real??? How very very dare you!

x

Gina said...

Mae DaisyI had thought of doing an invite only blog- but what if Iwant of slag off the invitees? or someone I haven't invited finds out and then gets upset so I'd feel I have toinvite them ( and delete lots of posts where I slagged them off!)
Ruthie- as for heroes - I'm thinking very loudly now..can you hear me?

Anonymous said...

I am careful what I say on my blog and edit it according to one simple rule. Would I be upset if anyone read it? Am I writing anything that I would want to keep secret? I do avoid certain topics such as those involving my work in case a student finds it!

Anonymous said...

Well, I do make up names for some people to protect their identity but at the end of the day I only invite readers who I believe I can trust. There's always a very small risk of it getting in to the wrong hands, I know. I don't enjoy writing just for myself though - I like my readers to give me feedback and opinions (much like yourself here). xXx

ocean said...

Don't change your manner and style of writting.I like reading your blog.